We want each student to explore their faith, grow in relationship with God and to connect with their peers.
calendar & events
SUMMER IS COMING! OUR SUMMER SERIES IS CALLED “DID I STUTTER?”. SERVICES ARE EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 7PM TO 9:30PM AND ARE FOR ALL OF OUR CURRENT GRADE 7-12 STUDENTS
- Colour Blast Kick Off – Wednesday July 10th – $10 @ the door to participate
- Josh Moore / Burning Bush – Wednesday July 17th
- Pastor Ruben / Stutter – Wednesday July 24th
- Josh Moore / Red Sea – Wednesday July 31st
- Corn Maze – Wednesday August 7th – See Below for Details
- Gloria MacKinnon / Ten – Wednesday August 14th
- Hillbilly Hog Roast – Wednesday August 21st – See Below for Details
STARTING IN SEPTEMBER:
HOPE CITY HIGH (GRADES 9-12) FRIDAYS 7-10PM
HOPE CITY JR (GRADES 6-8) TUESDAYS 6:30-9PM
EDMONTON CORN MAZE
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 7TH – BUS LEAVES 5:15PM, RETURNS 9:00PM
Come get lost with us! We’ll spend a few fun hours at the Edmonton Corn Maze working our way through the twists and turns and having a ton of fun. This is a great event to bring a friend out to, Snacks provided.
Registration Deadline is Monday August 5th
HILLBILLY HOG ROAST
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 21ST – BUS LEAVES 5:15PM, RETURNS 10:00PM
It’s time for our annual Hillbilly Hog Roast! Ask anyone, this is one event you DONT WANT TO MISS! It’s a beautiful outdoor evening event with games, food, prizes and lots of redneck fun! Dress up in your best country gear and bring a friend!
Registration Deadline is Monday August 19th
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
This is the best way to stay up to date with everything going on at Hope City Youth!