Last update: July 29, 2020
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We collect the following personal information through our website and CCB platform (CCB stands for “Church Community Builder”). CCB is the platform and database we use to manage and organize information regarding our congregants, events, booking, and giving statements.
- Last Name
- First name
- Mailing address
- Postal code
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Date of birth/age
- Family/marital status.
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION: Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- CCB registration form for events and donations
- Survey form
- Church Community Builder
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Contest winners
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: The personal information collected by the Website & CCB is not transmitted to any additional third party.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: Indefinitely unless asked to be removed by the account user.
5. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Our website is hosted by Flywheel WordPress Hosting
- Our database is hosted by Church Community Builder
- Credit Card information is only stored by our payment processor: Blue Pay Canada
The “Controller” is: Graham Greenwood. The Controller may be contacted as follows: By email at email@example.com. The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means at the service of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, to not transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notifying you.
7. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the website (“right to object”). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list (“right to withdraw”). If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter: Email Graham Greenwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL: You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter: The user must submit a request to the Controller.
9. SECURITY: Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management – person authorized
- Access management – person concerned
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure complete security and transmitting personal information on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions as specified in:
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/orAct Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1.