We are meeting for in-person services on Sundays at 10am. Pre-registration is required.
Sundays at 9am / 10:30am / 12:00am
Pre-registration is required to attend. Learn more here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pre-registration is required.
- A mask will be required to be worn by every attendee. We encourage you to bring your own mask.
- You will be seated by an usher in order to maintain proper physical distancing guidelines.
- We have adjusted our in-person service times to allow for proper cleaning and traffic flow to 9am, 10:30am, and 12pm (online services will remain at 8:45am, 10am, & 11:30am)
- There is no childcare for children ages 0-35 months.
- Pre-school and elementary-aged children (3 years old – grade 5) will go directly to their programs instead of being dismissed from the auditorium.
- You will not be able to attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19. We encourage you to take the AHS self-assessment before attending a service.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR MY KIDS?
We have incredible programming for children ages 0-12. To learn more, click here.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES LIKE?
Our services are 60 minutes long. You are welcome to come as an observer without fear of being singled out. Our aim is to communicate