NEED A BIBLE?
We’d love to help you get your hands on a Bible (physical or digital).
The Bible is an amazing book. It can never be read or studied enough! Often times we need help getting started reading. That’s where reading plans come in. Reading plans give you a structured way to create the habit and discipline of reading the Bible.
THROUGH THE BIBLE PLANS
- Anxiety: 7 Things the Bible Has to Say (7 days)
- Anger: When God Doesn’t Make Sense (7 days)
- Grief/Hurt: Hope in the Dark (12 days)
- Depression: The Invisible War (37 days)
- Fear: Finding Peace (10 days)
- Peace: Experiencing God’s Peace (5 days)
- Loss: Hurting with Hope (6 days)
- Temptation: Freedom From Sin (5 days)
- Marriage: Fighting for Marriage (7 Days)
- Beginners: How to Start Reading the Bible (4 days)
- New to Faith: First Steps for New Believers (7 days)
GET THE BIG IDEA OF SCRIPTURE
In a sermon series called “66 in 7”, we sprint through the sixty-six books that comprise the Bible in only seven messages. This series’s goal isn’t to dive deep into the details; instead, this is a Bible crash course!
THE BIBLE APP
YouVersion the Bible App is one of the best ways to access the Bible.
Want to take your Bible study to the next level? Download with the Logos Bible App.
Dwell is an app that helps you cultivate the habit of listening to Scripture.
THE BIBLE PROJECT
HOPE CITY YOUTUBE
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
Get free access to the largest Bible study library in the world!