JOIN US IN PERSON
Our Mill Woods campus is open for in-person services on Sundays and we are so excited to see many of you again! Currently, we are hosting one service at 10 AM.
Like everything else, things will look and feel a little different than what you may be used to due to the steps we have to take to keep everyone who attends safe.
We know that many will be looking forward to gathering again, while others won’t be as eager. That’s no problem. We are going to continue to create experiences online for you to engage with. And when you are ready to come back, we’ll be ready for you!
WHAT CHANGES YOU CAN EXPECT
- Pre-registration is required so we have space for you and we can check you in quickly at the door. You can pre-register anytime before the service starts as long as space is available.
- A mask or fabric face covering is required to be worn by every attendee. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, please contact us.
- Children (ages 3 – grade 5) and youth in Jr. High (grades 6-8) will go directly to their programs instead of being dismissed from the auditorium.
- There is no childcare for children ages 0-35 months.
- You will not be able to attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19.
Here’s where you’ll find all the information you need to understand the protocols we have in place to keep you and your family safe while attending.
CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS FAQ
We know how important it is to have a safe and clean environment for your kids to engage with. Find out what changes we are making to our kids’ experiences.
RESERVE A SEAT
To adhere to physical distancing protocols and avoid over-crowding, everyone must register in advance in order to attend a service. Learn more here.