Our Mill Woods campus is open for in-person services on Sundays and we are so excited to see many of you again! Currently, we are hosting one service at 10 AM.
Like everything else, things will look and feel a little different than what you may be used to due to the steps we have to take to keep everyone who attends safe.
We know that many will be looking forward to gathering again, while others won’t be as eager. That’s no problem. We are going to continue to create experiences online for you to engage with. And when you are ready to come back, we’ll be ready for you!
WHAT CHANGES YOU CAN EXPECT
- A mask or fabric face covering is required to be worn by every attendee. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, please contact us.
- Children (ages 3 – grade 5) and youth in Jr. High (grades 6-8) will go directly to their programs instead of being dismissed from the auditorium.
- There is no childcare for children ages 0-35 months. The cafe will be open for parents to watch the service (there is no food or beverage service).
- You will not be able to attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19.
- Registration is voluntary to provide contact information.
Here’s where you’ll find the information you need to understand the changes we’ve made to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
KIDS'S PROGRAMS FAQ
We know it’s important to have a safe and clean environment for your kids. Find out what changes we are making to our kids’ experiences.
You may register in advance to provide contact information. Registration is not required to attend the service.