Our Mill Woods campus is open for in-person services on Sundays. We have three services to choose from: 8:45am, 10am, and 11:30am.
Our capacity is limited to about 1/3 to allow for physical distancing in the lobby and auditorium. We are leaving every second row empty and two seats between households.
We know that many are looking forward to gathering again, while others aren’t quite as eager. We are going to continue to create experiences online for you to engage with. When you are ready to come back, we’ll be ready for you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A mask or fabric face covering is required to be worn by every attendee. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, please contact us.
- Children (ages 2 – grade 5) and youth in Jr. High (grades 6-8) will go directly to their programs instead of being dismissed from the auditorium.
- There is no childcare for children ages 0-23 months. The cafe area will be available for parents to watch the service (there is no food or beverage service).
- You can’t attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19.
- Registration is voluntary to provide contact information.
Here’s where you’ll find the information you need to understand the changes we’ve made to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
KIDS PROGRAM FAQ
We know it’s important to have a safe and clean environment for your kids. Find out what changes we are making to our kids’ experiences.
You may register in advance to provide contact information. Registration is not required to attend the service.