WHAT IS STILL HAPPENING
- In-person services at our Mill Woods location only (learn more here).
- Church Online (Sundays at 8:45am, 10am, and 11:30am)
- Kids, Youth, and Young Adult experiences
- Virtual/digital Small Groups
- We’re in the process of launching a new campus in NW Edmonton. Get involved with the Kingsway campus.
- Prayer. We’d love to spend time with you and pray for you. Click here and one of our pastors will connect with you.
- Right Now Media – a free, rich library of resources like bible studies and kids programming.
Due to the shortfall of healthcare workers, Shepherds Care Foundation is looking to hire temporary full-time “Hospitality Aides”, non-healthcare trained staff/volunteers, to assist their regulated staff in various ways. Webinar training will be provided. Positions are needed at all 7 locations to assist in resident care and resident accommodations. Please send resumes to Randy Tonn, VP of Mission Effectiveness, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chartwell Retirement Residences
Chartwell is hiring temporary casual, part-time and full-time jobs available immediately in our retirement residences and long-term care homes. For information on these jobs and how to apply, visit CareersAtChartwell.com.