COVID 19 UPDATES
Life is not ‘business as usual’. Things have drastically shifted in so many areas of our lives. We are all trying to figure out what this means for our lives.
We want you to know this: we are for you.
We would love to talk to you and pray with you. We also want to be a church that is for the people of our city in practical ways. In addition to continuing to support our local partners who do great work in our city, we are encouraging our church to figure out how to love their neighbours while remaining physically distant. Here are some of those ideas.
All of our in-person events, programs, and gatherings are suspended until further notice. This includes:
- Musical Passion Play
- Children’s and Youth programming
- The Project
- Small and mid-sized groups
- All Encore ministries/events
- The Alpha Course
- Care Closet
WHAT IS STILL HAPPENING
- Church Online – Sundays at 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am and Thursdays at 7pm
- Kids Digital Programming
- Youth Digital Programming
- The Project Digital Programming
- Small Groups: some of our small groups will be meeting virtually. Email Pastor Marlies Cornock for more info.
- Prayer. We’d love to spend time with you and pray for you. Click here and one of our pastors will connect with you.
- Right Now Media – a free, rich library of resources like bible studies and kids programming.